Date of Last Revision: 1st August 2015
Cookies help internet browsers to navigate websites efficiently and without them, various parts of websites wouldn’t function.
Cookies also tell us how people use gozzipp social network, so that we can make sure things are working correctly and make improvements that make things better for our members.
More information about cookies
If you would like any more information about cookies, please feel free to contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more information here: www.aboutcookies.org
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Gozzipp, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
a. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Gozzipp (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
b. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
c. When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
d. When you publish content or information using the everyone setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Gozzipp, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
e. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Gozzipp, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Gozzipp safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Gozzipp.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Gozzipp, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Gozzipp.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Gozzipp.
10. You will not use Gozzipp to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
11. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Gozzipp, such as a denial of service attack.
12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
Gozzipp users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Gozzipp, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal profile.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
5. You will not use Gozzipp if you are under 13.
6. You will not use Gozzipp if you are a convicted sex offender.
7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
8. You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
9. You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
10. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on Gozzipp that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Gozzipp if we believe that it violates this Statement.
3. We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
4. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
5. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
6. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Gozzipp, the Gozzipp and G Logos or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
8. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Gozzipp.
9. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Gozzipp within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
You provide all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their contact lists with any basic information and contact information that is visible to them on Gozzipp, as well as your name and profile picture.
Gozzipp does not handle payments for ads directly, but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor PayPal and 2Checkout, which handles all aspects of the payment process. Any payment issues or disputes should be resolved directly with the payment processor. Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made, and that the payment has successfully passed a fraud review, access will be granted for release of your ad, however we make no guarantees of timeliness or immediacy.
Special Provisions Applicable to Share Links
If you include our Share Link button on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
We give you permission to use Gozzipp's Share Link button so that users can post links or content from your website on Gozzipp.
You give us permission to use and allow others to use such links and content on Gozzipp.
You will not place a Share Link button on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Gozzipp.
Special Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications and Websites
If you are a developer or operator of a Platform application or website, the following additional terms apply to you:
You are responsible for your application and its content and all uses you make of Platform. This includes ensuring your application or use of Platform meets our Gozzipp Platform Policies and our Advertising Guidelines.
Your access to and use of data you receive from Gozzipp, will be limited as follows:
1. You will only request data you need to operate your application.
4. You will delete all data you receive from us concerning a user if the user asks you to do so, and will provide a mechanism for users to make such a request.
5. You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative.
6. You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from us to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising related toolset, even if a user consents to that transfer or use.
7. You will not sell user data. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use user data within your application, but you cannot transfer user data outside of your application.
8. We can require you to delete user data if you use it in a way that we determine is inconsistent with users’ expectations.
9. We can limit your access to data.
10. You will comply with all other restrictions contained in our Gozzipp Platform Policies.
11. You will not give us information that you independently collect from a user or a user's content without that user's consent.
12. You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application.
13. You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address with users and others claiming that you have infringed or otherwise violated their rights.
14. You will provide customer support for your application.
15. You will not show third party ads or web search boxes on Gozzipp.
16. You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code or tools to anyone.
17. You will not misrepresent your relationship with Gozzipp to others.
18. You may use the logos we make available to developers or issue a press release or other public statement so long as you follow our Gozzipp Platform Policies.
19. We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
20. You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if applicable):
Have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), and obtain any opt-in consent necessary from users so that user data subject to the VPPA may be shared on Gozzipp. You represent that any disclosure to us will not be incidental to the ordinary course of your business.
1. You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with Gozzipp, including the right to incorporate content and information you provide to us into streams, profiles, and user action stories.
2. You give us the right to link to or frame your application, and place content, including ads, around your application.
3. We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search).
4. To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it.
5. We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Gozzipp
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
a. You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
b. We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
c. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your specific audience by buying ads on Gozzipp or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising service.
1. When you place an Order, you will choose the type and package of advertising you wish to buy. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available. When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target.
2. In instances where we believe doing so will enhance the effectiveness of your advertising campaign, we may broaden the targeting criteria you specify.
3. You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms.
4. Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
5. The size, placement, and positioning of your ads is determined by the package you choose.
6. We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks you will get.
7. We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads. We do, however, have systems to detect and filter certain suspicious activity, learn more here.
8. You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 24 hours before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying for those ads.
9. Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it.
10. We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
11. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Gozzipp without written permission.
12. We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
13. If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, we need to make sure you have permission to place those ads, including the following:
You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement. You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
Items must be FREE in GOOD order and NOT ILLEGAL
NO drugs of any kind including all medicines, vitamins, creams, ointments etc.
NO firearms or weapons of any kind.
NO offering your children, yourselves or any other humans. (seriously)
NO trading of any kind.
NO spam, politics, personal services.
NO Item posts for animal breeding purposes are allowed.
Any breach of any of the rules will result in the Item being removed. Any continued breach of the rules and your ability to re-cycle items in your account will be disabled.
Special Provisions Applicable to Pages
If you create or administer a Page on Gozzipp, you agree to our Pages Terms.
a. We can change this Statement if we provide you notice (by posting the change on the Gozzipp Site Governance Page) and an opportunity to comment. To get notice of any future changes to this Statement, visit our Gozzipp Site Governance Page and become a fan.
b. For changes to sections 7, 8, 9, and 11 (sections relating to payments, application developers, website operators, and advertisers), we will give you a minimum of three days notice. For all other changes we will give you a minimum of seven days notice. All such comments must be made on the Gozzipp Site Governance Page.
c. If more than 5,000 users comment on the proposed change, we will also give you the opportunity to participate in a vote in which you will be provided alternatives. The vote shall be binding on us if more than 30% of all active registered users as of the date of the notice vote.
d. We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Gozzipp to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.4, 3-5, 8.2, 9.1-9.3, 9.9, 9.10, 9.13, 9.15, 9.18, 10.3, 11.2, 11.5, 11.6, 11.9, 11.12, 11.13, and 14-18.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Gozzipp, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
WE TRY TO KEEP GOZZIPP UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING GOZZIPP AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT GOZZIPP WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. GOZZIPP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR GOZZIPP , EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR GOZZIPP WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED POUNDS (£100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, GOZZIPP'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
By Gozzipp we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.gozzipp.com and any other Gozzipp branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the like button, the share button and other similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
By Platform we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Gozzipp or provide data to us.
By information we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
By content we mean anything you post on Gozzipp that would not be included in the definition of information.
By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Gozzipp or provide to Gozzipp through Platform.
By post we mean post on Gozzipp or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
By active registered user we mean a user who has logged into Gozzipp at least once in the previous 30 days.
By application we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Gozzipp, and supersedes any prior agreements.
If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Gozzipp.
You may also want to review the following documents:
Payment Terms: These additional terms apply to all payments made on or through Gozzipp.
Platform Page: This page helps you better understand what happens when you add a third-party application or use Gozzipp Connect, including how they may access and use your data.
Gozzipp Platform Policies: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to applications, including Connect sites.
Advertising Guidelines: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to advertisements placed on Gozzipp.
Promotions Guidelines: These guidelines outline the policies that apply if you have obtained written pre-approval from us to offer contests, sweepstakes, and other types of promotions on Gozzipp.
How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
How to Appeal Claims of Copyright Infringement
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting for your Gozzipp session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.